Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MUWW - Snorkak

Hello! Welcome to this week's version of MUWW! 

As requested by my friend Hot Tubs, snorkak is the word for today. It means matter that should be flushed, but was instead left for the next person to deal with.

Used in a sentence:

Public Bathroom 101: if the snorkak wasn't there when you got there, make sure it's gone before you leave.

We all have dealt with snorkak at some point in our lives (as disgusting as it is). And if you haven't yet had the opportunity to deal with it, when you see it I'm sure you willl agree that snorkak is the best word to describe it. 

 As always, I'm interested in hearing your MUWs - so please please please send them my way! And remember nothing's better than throwing a new word in the mix on hump day!


Also, as side note - I have added an additional page to the blog so that readers can view some of "My Creations" (I paint when the spirit moves me). Enjoy!

1 comment: