- I scanned my gym membership key tab when we got to the gym to sign in.
- Instead of the computer saying "Have a nice workout" it instead said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!", loudly, might I add.
- To which all the people behind the counter said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" to me.
- Immediately after that the trainer lady (standing in front of the counter) exclaims "It's her birthday too!!" and points at the lady in front of her.
- THEN, the lady behind the counter points at the girl RIGHT NEXT TO ME (a different lady then the trainer pointed to) and says "It's her birthday too!"
- I got outta there.
- I felt like if I stayed any longer I would be swallowed into a black hole created for the May 11th born solely (arriving at that location at the exact same time).
- If I'm being a little over-dramatic here, it's because I had 2 (yes, count them. 1. 2.) cosmos at dinner. They were yummerific and I have no regrets about it either.
- I went up to the treadmills only to realize that I was next to Mr. McStinkypants on the treadmill (he literally smelled like he was wearing gym clothes that someone who had ran 4 marathons in a row had been wearing). SICK.
- As I walked on the treadmill (and watched all the folks weight training below) I thought of a new invention; a camera that you can wear in a sweatband on your head. I sooo need one of these. How else am I going to get pictures of the weirdos that I see at the gym? More on these folks later....
1 year ago