Monday, March 29, 2010

Older Than Dirt

Prior to sending this blog site out I decided to have my husband (AKA Binderlips) check it out. As he looked at it in our office in the back of the apartment I sat in the living room watching an old episode of 2 1/2 Men, this is how it went down:

Him: Big sigh "HulaBuns is ONE word"
Me: Is not
Him: Another big sigh
Me: What is it this time?
Him: YOU ARE NOT 331 YEARS OLD?
Me: thinking WTF is he talking about - he MUST have forgotten how to read over the weekend, I say "Ummm, what are you talking about?"
Him: As if I was testing him he looks at me (disapprovingly may I add) and says "Uh, it says you are 331 years old on your profile"
Me: It sooo does not
Him: He looks at me suspiciously then says "You're messing with me again!"
Me: Let me see it (I look and it does say I'm 331 years old), I laugh
Him: what is wrong with you? I've heard about people getting their month and days confused, but the year??!!

After looking at my blog I realize that I put in 1678 instead of 1978!! The best part is that Binderclips genuinely thinks I'm messing with him and I'm not (as is usually the case with Binderclips). If you not have been introduced yet to the dysfunction that is Binderclips' and HulaBuns' marriage all I can say is "welcome" and "this story's got nothin on our normal miscommunications"! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment