|Who doesn't love monkeys?|
- Threatened to swallow that little piece of a cell phone that fits into the battery charger outlet (you know, when the phone isn't being charged) because someone (read: Binderclips) was neurotic about putting it back in his phone when it was done charging?
- Tripped over a cord during a meeting at work (where 30+ are attending) to catch yourself prior to falling, but have your hair (that you straightened meticulously) draped over your face so you look like Cousin It?
- Blasted "Star Wars Gangsta Rap" (at the highest volume) in a university computer lab on accident because what you thought was the headphone outlet was not?
- Met a girl... ok, so I really hope that song is in your head now because it's totally in mine. Sorry I had to do it with "Have you ever.." as the blog's title. I'm sure you understand.
- Decided that the guy who asked you out that had a girlfriend (I found out after he asked me out on a date and I accepted) needed to learn a lesson? So, you showed up at his house at the time of the date WITH his girlfriend and when he answered the door said "I think you guys have some stuff to talk about" then left?
- Tried to convince anyone that "sneakily" and "apedness" are real words?
- Lost your entire desk?
No? So I guess it's just me?
I have plenty more where these came from (which, I'm sure you all are aware of), however these are just the ones that came to mind this morning.
Probably my favorite of all of these is #1. The look on Binderclips' face when I picked the piece up and threatened to swallow it was priceless. Plus, I wish I would've had a tape recorder because the argument that ensued was hilarious. It went a little something like this:
Hulabuns: "What's this?" I say as I pick up the tiny piece of the phone deviously
Binderclips: "You know what it is" he says suspiciously
Hulabuns: "You don't NEED it do you?" I say while glaring at him
Binderclips: "Yes, actually I do" he says glaring back at me and reaching for it
Hulabuns: In that moment I realize just neurotic he is about this thing. I look at the tiny piece of phone and think 'If I ate this it would totally not hurt me', then look back at him (he's still glaring at me). "You know, I'm kind of hungry...." I say.
Binderclips: "I have some food in the kitchen...want to put that down and go into the kitchen?" he says frantically and still reaching for it
Hulabuns: "Nah, I think I might just snack on this" I say evilly
Binderclips: "You wont' really eat it" he says, then follows it up with a worried "Will you?!"
Hulabuns: "Yep" I say as I start to dangle the piece over my mouth
Binderclips: "What is wrong with you??!!" he exclaims as he and I start wrestling over the piece (I continue to dangle it over my mouth every chance I get)
After about 2 or so minutes of wrestling and dangling the piece over my mouth I finally just stop. I look at Binderclips and he looks defeated and confused. I decide I've put the guy through enough for now, however now I know how to really get to him. The piece of the phone mysteriously disappears for the rest of the night...We don't talk about the incident again until just a couple of days ago when Binderclips found the piece of the phone. He kept it in our memories box. He pointed it out and we both started laughing hysterically.
You ever do anything like that? If so, I'd love to hear about it! Have a great weekend everyone! Later gators.