Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Radish-ulous

Another day, another radish-ulous* conversation with Binderclips. 


Binderclips and I have been trying to focus a bit more on eating healthy and eating more veggies. I used to love crunchy carbs (like chips and pretzels) but whenever I crave them now, I eat some crunchy veggies instead. Because of this I've been packing our lunches with tons of veggies, but I get bored with the same old mix of carrots, celery, cucumbers - so, I switch it up. That's totally normal...but what is not normal is how Binderclips responds to change...in general.

Yesterday, I packed both Binderclips and I radishes. Around mid-day I get the following text from him (his texts are in gray):


At this point I'm thinking 'all he has to do is not eat them, if he doesn't like them'....but is it that simple to him? No. No it is not.

Then he sends me the following bitmojis, because I believe he continued to eat them....



Because I'm genuinely confused I respond with:

If you are imagining me responding to his "Don't Play" bitmoji by looking at my phone with a "you want some of this!?"** look on my face...hoping he can feel it through the phone or telepathically, then you are on the right track.

Today, I packed a few radishes in his veggies on accident (seriously, I have all the veggies in the same container and grabbed a few on accident when I was packing his veggie snack bag).

He takes the bag of veggies out of the fridge to put into his cooler and sees the radishes. He gives me a look, that can only be described as a look you would give to someone that has just slapped you across the face (in other words, in complete and utter shock),  then says "This is like a middle finger...in veggie form. Seriously!?"

Our girls look at the bag confused, because they have no idea what he's talking about (and have no idea what the middle finger is or means).

He looks at them and says "It's not a big deal. Your mom is just trying to put me in anaphylaxis." Then looks at me with a "you're seriously trying to kill me" type of look.

He's not even allergic to them, people...he's just THAT dramatic. I just start laughing in response. What else can a person do? Especially when dealing with someone so insane in the membrane...

There were maybe two in there people. TWO. Yep, it's a veggie middle finger alright. He's crazy.

Let's hope he survives the radishes today...and I survive his craziness. Wish me luck! Later gators!

*See what I did there? it's a play on ridiculous ;)
**Link to explain what this looks like, even if you are not trying to get into a fight with someone...but let's be clear, I was looking at my phone wanting to fight Binderclips in THIS case.

No comments:

Post a Comment